Thank you for joining us at our annual Vines & Vision gala to benefit the students of
Bridge the Gap College Prep
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the address?
Osher Marin JCC
200 N. San Pedro Rd.
What time do doors open?
Where do I park?
If you’re driving guests:
You can pull up to the JCC front doors to drop your guests. There will be a parking attendant there to direct you to the event parking lot and a complimentary shuttle service back to the JCC.
If you’re driving alone:
Please proceed to the event parking lot located at the Mormon Church adjacent to the JCC. There will be a parking attendant on hand to assist you and a complimentary shuttle to drive you to the JCC front door.
· Drive EAST on N. San Pedro Road PAST the entrance to the JCC parking lot. Continue to Woodoaks Drive.
· Turn RIGHT on Woodoaks Drive
· Take 2nd RIGHT to enter the Mormon Church parking lot
What should I wear?
Business Cocktail attire
· Most women wear cocktail dresses or suits
· Most men wear slacks, dress shirts, and jackets. Tie optional.
Is there a coat check?
There will be a self-service coat rack and a place to stow wet umbrellas (which we hope won’t be needed!)
What time is dinner?
Dining room opens at 7:15, food service begins at 7:30
Who is preparing dinner and what is served?
Our caterer is Piazza D’Angelo of Mill Valley
· Family style spinach salad with balsamic vinaigrette
· Niman Ranch Beef Short Ribs with olive oil mashed potatoes and broccolini di cicco (gluten-free)
· Vegetarian option available upon request (contains nut product)
What is the best way to show my support?
To help the most Bridge the Gap College Prep students, be sure to raise your paddle during Fund A Future! All proceeds from Vines & Vision go directly to supporting BTGCP students and programs.
Any other questions? Please contact Paige Thomas, BTGCP Director of Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Gratitude to our Sponsors
Marvin & Betty Borman Foundation
DINNER WINES BY
Orion Pacific Traders
For questions about the Vines & Vision Gala, please contact Paige Thomas, Events Director, at email@example.com
For questions about ticket sales or making a donation to Bridge the Gap College Prep, please contact Bonnie Kirkpatrick, Director of Development & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org